Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronchitis Coughs and Natural Cure and Natural Cures
Rainbow 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Coughs - Natural Cure - Natural Cures for Bronchitis, Colds & Coughs[/b][/size][hr]Are you looking for a natural cure for bronchitis, coughs & colds? Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 13 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

[size=large][b]Ok, I Will Continue With My Story[/b][/size][hr]So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis fluids months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. I had been sick way too long. After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]She Told Me to Do 2 Things..[/b][/size][hr]1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. Wink

[list][*]Also use homeopathic cold pills for my preschooler.[*]I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone.[*]It really works.[/list]

[size=large][b]Well, I Am Happy to Say, I Am 41 Now (Ok, that's Not the Good News.[/b][/size][hr]Ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then. Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally. Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic. We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]But Please Don't Spend a Lot of Money on Homeopathic Cold Pills, Though..[/b][/size][hr]Or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Bronchitis that we got down to writing about it!

Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis, coughs and colds naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Bronchitis Coughs. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

[list][*]Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes, the part of the respiratory system that leads into the lungs.[*]Basically there are two types of bronchitis, acute and chronic bronchitis.[*]Acute bronchitis is a short term illness that becomes more common during cold weather.[*]It is usually followed by viral infection and can be associated with bacterial infections.[*]Acute bronchitis usually clears itself within 2 weeks, but the cough may continue.[*]And in some cases of acute bronchitis it can develop into pneumonia.[/list]

Antibiotics for bronchitis are prescribed by doctors, but in many cases the condition does not benefit from antibiotics. Antibiotics will not cure a viral illness because acute bronchitis is usually caused by viruses most doctors do not prescribe antibiotics. Their effectiveness with acute bronchitis is so small compared to the side-effects that these antibiotics may bring. Most common side effects are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, sore mouth, skin rashes, headache, sunburn easily and vaginal yeast infection. Experts in in the field of infectious disease have been warning for years that overuse of antibiotics is allowing many bacteria to become resistant to the antibiotics available. Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Types Bronchitis through a single page.

[list][*]Some experts advise not to take antibiotics for acute bronchitis especially when you do not have other medical problems.[*]It will not only save you from potential side-effects but also from unnecessary expenses.[/list]

Proper medication is important in curing an illness, but it is also essential to use a reliable source of these medications, like your trusted physician. Antibiotics are medications that slow or stop the growth of bacteria. Prescriptions of antibiotics depends on what kind of infections causes your illness, like in the case of bronchitis there are specific antibiotics for this condition depending on the severity and status of the illness. As the information we produce in our writing on Antibiotics Bronchitis may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this. Big Grin.

When taking antibiotics you should also be aware of the adverse effects they may bring to your body. Precautionary measures are also important when taking antibiotics for bronchitis and these include, consulting your doctor of the severity of bronchitis before beginning antibiotics and taking the antibiotics as prescribed, do not stop or miss doses. Consulting your Obstetrician or gynecologist is also important if you are pregnant. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Bronchitis Treatment. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

The increase and improper used of antibiotics may also lead to antibiotic resistance in which the bacteria may mutate in ways so they will be able to survive in spite of medications; that means the antibiotics may not work on the next time that it is used. And since most antibiotics are expensive, costs may not be worth the benefits. Acute bronchitis usually clears up on its own in two to three weeks just by drinking lots of fluids and getting enough rest.

[size=large][b]Bronchitis is a Common Disease that is Associated With the Respiratory System[/b][/size][hr]It?s typically in conjunction with the common cold or flu and it can affect anyone, no matter the age. If a person' smokes or their immune system is weaker than normal, you have a higher chance of getting chronic bronchitis. In some cases, asthmatic bronchitis is a possibility.

[list][*]Those who are commonly getting diagnosed are metal molders, grain handlers, coal miners and other dust-related occupations.[*]These symptoms get worse with those types of jobs.[*]When air pollutants and sulfur dioxide are increased in the atmosphere, the disease can be irritating.[*]Writing an article on Treating Bronchitis was our foremost priority while thinking of a topic to write on.[*]This is because Treating Bronchitis are interesting parts of our lives, and are needed by us.[*]The most accurate way to find out if you have bronchitis is take a Pulmonary Fitness Test or for short PFT.[*]This includes: * Spirometry - a device that measures the air that you inhale and exhale.[*]Air volumes are then measured by how long you can hold your breath.[*]The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Signs Bronchitis.[*]So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Signs Bronchitis.[*]Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) determines the amount of carbon dioxide and oxygen in the blood.[*]Checked by drawing blood from an artery, this procedure can be uncomfortable.[*]This is useful if oxygen therapy is advised.[/list]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...lice4.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Natural-Remedies-for-Head-Lice[/b][/size]

[list][*]This disease can manifest dissimilar symptoms including: coughs, soreness, discomfort, headache, wheezing, fever, chest pain and shortness of breath.[*]If fever is present due to a bacterial infection then be on the lookout for any kinds of complications. [/list]

[size=large][b]To be Thorough, a Physician Will Ask about Your Medical Background Including Your Habits[/b][/size][hr]One of the most common questions asked is if you can walk up the stairs without any difficulty. The physician will listen to your chest and back. This is how the signs of bronchitis are found. Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Chronic Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Bronchitis can be Either Acute or Chronic[/b][/size][hr]On the acute side, symptoms are extremely bad but normally clear up if a virus is the cause. For chronic bronchitis, milder symptoms are aided but aggravated. Chronic bronchitis does require ongoing treatment for symptoms not to reoccur.

[size=large][b]More People are Affected by COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Illnesses[/b][/size][hr]This is often misdiagnosed despite it being so widespread. Exams can misinterpret other diseases such as allergies, asthma and sinusitis. It is only through sheer determination that we were able to complete this composition on Chronic Bronchitis. Determination, and regular time table for writing helps in writing essays, reports and articles.

[list][*]Is considered that smoking is a serious cause for bronchitis, which leads to other illnesses such as pneumonia.[*]Tobacco substances can and do irritate bronchial tubes.[*]The polluted environment and other pollution exposures can be attributed to chronic bronchitis.[*]Studies are showing second hand smoke is also leading to more cases of chronic bronchitis.[*]When the delicate respiratory organ gets aggravated, mucus is produced excessively to prevent other irritants from entering.[*]When the excess mucus clogs your air passage, it makes it much more difficult to breath.[*]Coughing, wheezing and breathing difficulty are commonplace during the infection. Smile[/list]

[size=large][b]Additional Tests May be Used Ifit Seems Problems are Creeping Up[/b][/size][hr]If an infection is found, cultures will be taken. When treating for bronchitis, there are several factors to look at if bacteria are not the cause. If this is the case, then removal of the obstruction is key. Bronchodilators are extensively used to treat this disease.

[list][*]Viruses are the usual culprits behind bronchitis and will usually go away after a few days.[*]Sometimes bacteria can be the attacker and then antibiotics are needed to clear up the body.[/list]

Messages In This Thread
Bronchitis Coughs and Natural Cure and Natural Cures - by curtcasey1 - 09-08-201606:56 PM