Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronchitis Herbs: Causes of Bronchitis and Ayurvedic Home
Sad 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Lunge - "Oil Pulling" - the Alternative Medcine Therapy that Cures Many Diseases 4 Virtually Free - Thank Go[/b][/size][hr]As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the world. By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterio thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the organism. Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic. We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Bronchitis.

This way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to be 140 to 150 years old. After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Bronchitis.

[list][*]Isaiah 53:5 But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities;[*]The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.[/list]

[size=large][b]The Oil Pulling /Swishing is Done Best Before Breakfast[/b][/size][hr]To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Bronchitis. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

[size=large][b]The Benefit of Dr[/b][/size][hr]Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others.

[size=large][b]Send Your Questions and Concerns to[/b][/size][hr]***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils. It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Bronchitis that we got down to writing about it!

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system. Developing a gradual interest in Bronchitis was the basis for writing this article. On reading this, you will gradually get interested in Bronchitis.

Consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own.

[size=large][b]Since that Day ~ I Have Practiced "Oil Pulling"[/b][/size][hr]~ at least ~ twice each day. I Am seeing my disabilities and symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) disappear. Bronchitis came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Bronchitis is?

[size=large][b]NOTE: the Recommended Oils to Use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil[/b][/size][hr]We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL (which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective. Developing a vision on Bronchitis, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Bronchitis for others to learn more about Bronchitis. Smile

Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong. Bronchitis are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum. Bronchitis play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]On 4/24/07, a Friend of Mine ~ With Multiple Sclerosis ~ Wrote:[/b][/size][hr]Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy. Developing a basis for this composition on Bronchitis was a deadly attack. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

Dr. Karach has successfully healed a chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bronchitis Herbs: Causes of Bronchitis and Ayurvedic Home - by curtcasey1 - 09-28-201605:36 PM